Ever Have One Of Those days?
trials_uni
2006-03-19 03:40:02 UTC
have you ever had a day or a practice session where something that
usually comes naturally to you on your uni just wont go? like today i
was practicing my sif hops on a curb thats about 10-12 inches high and
i was landing it on and off and i really started to get it. now ussualy
this curb is an easy seat in sidehop for me but after all that sif
practice i couldnt for the life of me do it seat in...i would roll up
stop hop a few times do a little stall and then go for it but my wheel
would come just short every time. i was like WTH this is the way i
always do it and it just wouldnt work. then i went back a few hours
later and nailed it first try and every try after that.

so have you ever had one of those days?

-Phil
--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !

written by me
Jerrick
2006-03-19 03:58:20 UTC
Yep, i think we all have, its kinda weird lol
--
Jerrick

What would you do to me if i was passed out on your bed? o.0
pete66
2006-03-19 10:35:58 UTC
yeah man I know what you're saying and that sh*t pisses me off, you just
have to be patient and try to keep pushing yourself...
--
pete66
pete66's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4812
dale_dale
2006-03-19 21:36:35 UTC
i used to call the "bad skate days" but as this isnt skating we cant
call them that

and i hate them days
--
dale_dale

___________
dale_dale's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11459
harper
2006-03-20 02:16:00 UTC
Post by dale_dale
i used to call the "bad skate days" but as this isnt skating we cant
call them that
Yes you may. We are a very tolerant group here.

I had one of those days today. I started by riding my unicycle to my
truck in flip-flops, going up the driveway, falling on my hands and
scraping them badly, all before even leaving for the MUni ride. On the
MUni ride, I started with 1.5 knees which is all I've got. I had to
quit early because I was reduced to one knee after about 90 minutes of
riding. And it wasn't on a drop or a fall. It twisted when I was
torquing into a turn. And it was a beautiful day and we had six fun
riders on the outing. I missed out.
--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*
TrialsUni
2006-03-20 02:21:57 UTC
I have those days.

I either find myself laughing at myself, or am furious enough to throw
my unicycle (of which, I don't...but, I may drop it and walk away
growling, "I can't believe it! That was so easy! How could I mess up!
I could do that blindfolded!"

Having anger as a reaction tends to ruin a ride, until my attitude
changes.
--
TrialsUni
TrialsUni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7986
THE dave
2006-03-20 03:09:31 UTC
through out all of telemark nationals this weekend i felt like i wasnt
skiing right.. my skiis werent tracking properly and i wasnt building
speed like i should have. i would get to the bottom and see my times 5
seconds behind everyone else... it was totally depressing.. i definatly
know how you felt
--
THE dave

Toast
dave

psychoteledave2(at)hotmail(dot)com
Team Yams

- last edited by james_potter on 2005-10-5 at 3:58pm

last edited by unitik908 on 2005-09-06 at 04:12 am

last edited by forrestunifreak on 2005-09-09 at 03:51 am-
THE dave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9259