Mountain bike unicycle
nickjb
2003-07-10 14:07:54 UTC
*ok people i got a responce from G.Smith ....
here is his email back to me.
-Let me know if you want any further details about the bike.
Regards,
Gordon Smith-
the internet ROCKS! *
Does someone with a little time on their hands want to email Gordon and
get a few more pictures? Our firewall is a bit hard to get around here.
If not, I'll have a go at the weekend.

Cheers
Nick

--
nickjb - one wheel short
nickjb's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1074
harper
2003-07-10 18:09:12 UTC
*
who was the guy who posted fairly regularly for a while who rides a
slightly modified b*ke frame?
*
That was (is) unibiker. He just recently moved to Louisiana and may have
been too busy with the move to post lately.

--
harper - Old dog, no tricks

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

"Are you OK???" - Just about anyone I've ever ridden with

GILD
2003-07-11 08:16:21 UTC
*He just recently moved to Louisiana ...*
pardon my third world geographical ignorance here
is moving to louisiana a good or a bad thing?

;)

--
GILD - THNK

http://www.soaw.org/new/docs/SOAWatchInfo.pdf

JUST SAY 'KNOW'!

Namaste!
Dave

JJuggle
2003-07-11 14:51:29 UTC
Post by GILD
*
pardon my third world geographical ignorance here
is moving to louisiana a good or a bad thing?
;) *
In deference, response posted 'here' (http://tinyurl.com/gnce).

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

--
JJuggle - Last of the Dogmato-Revisionists

Amid the mastadonic wassail,
I caught the eye of one small fossil.
"Cheer up sad world" he said and winked.
"It's kind of fun to be extinct."
JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24
unibiker
2003-07-11 18:20:55 UTC
*
who was the guy who posted fairly regularly for a while who rides a
slightly modified b*ke frame?
he removed the front wheel but still had his gears available and had
an extra brake installed to help him stay up
he was doing some serious 1 hour and 100 miler type stuff if i
recall
:confused: *
Hey everybody,

I’m still around. I hope all is well in the uni world. Unfortunately,
the relocation (and the lingering unpacking which is still not finished)
and a new (and very hectic) position at work, along with a back injury
(also at work), have prevented me from searching around for places to
ride. I haven’t even unpacked my computer yet (the reason you haven’t
been subjected to my mindless chatter as of late). I check up on you all
periodically from work, but always get interrupted before I get a chance
to add any input to the many interesting posts. And I haven’t had time
to travel north and ride with the fun crowds at the MUC/DUC. Sadly, the
unibike and muni’s have collected a layer of dust. I hope to rectify
this problem shortly. As for Louisiana, the jury’s still out, but so far
it’s been more good than bad. However, I was tempted recently by an
opening within the company in the land of the Blue Shift. Being half
unpacked could be construed as being half packed. And the company seems
to enjoy moving me around. You never know when the unibike may be coming
to a town near you!

And the 1 hour 100 miler stuff was actually only 40 miles, at a little
under four hours. Someone else (much younger and more talented) was
doin' that 70mph stuff.

Have fun!

--
unibiker - What is that thing anyway?

Jeff Baker
***@unicyclist.com

Favorite comment (from a child) 'You can't do that. That's impossible.'
'Unibike Pics Here' (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albun01)
unibiker's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/473